Here is the list of top 10 stocks that are likely to see movement in their prices today.
1. Hero MotorCorp : The company will declare its June quarter result today.
2. ONGC: Oil prices rose by 1% yesterday. International Energy Agency has raised its oil demand forecast for 2022. Increase in oil prices will benefit ONGC.
3. Newgen : MIT has bought shares of the company in open market transactions.
4. Aurobindo Pharma : The company reported a y-o-y growth of 32.4% in its net profit.
5. Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy : Promoter Shapoorji Pallonji will sell 1.25% of its stake in the company through Offer for Sale.
6. Purvankara Ltd: The company reported a y-o-y decline of 78% in its net profit in the June quarter.
7. KSB India: The company has reported a y-o-y increase of 74.3% in its profit in the June quarter.
8. Apollo Hospitals: The company posted a decline of around 35.3% in its net profit mainly due to high base effect of the previous year.
9. Balaji Amines Ltd: Its subsidiary Balaji Speciality Chemicals has filed DRHP for its IPO.
10. Wockhardt: The company will report its June quarter result today.